Monday 6 May 2019

Get a CockHeroMachine

The CockHeroMachine is open-source, so you can produce your own at any time from the guide here. However, if you can't be bothered, you can buy one directly from me.

Here's the deal:
  • Bitcoin is the only accepted payment method(*).
  • Price is 50$(25$ special prize, while stocks last), Worldwide Shipping included.
  • The package will be sent to you via airmail(not traceable), and should take about 5-10 days to be delivered depending on the destination(**).
  • The package is completely anonymous and discreet, no one will be able to tell what's inside.
Anonymous package


You'll get a CockHeroMachine ready to go complete with:
  • Vibrator(FC-280PC motor) with highly flexible silicon wires(1.2 meters)
  • Arduino UNO board + CockHeroMachine shield heat-shrink together.
  • 1.5mm single core wire PVC insulated(1 meter) for the cock ring + 1 pre-made cock ring + 2mm shaft sleeve.

Package Contents



What you'll need:
  • A PC(Windows or Linux) (Bluetooth is optional but highly recommended).
  • 12V/2A Wall Adapter Power Supply with a 2.1mm barrel jack(center positive).
  • Hexagonal Allen wrench(size: H1.5).
  • CHM software.

Instructions:
 


If you are interested in getting one, write me an E-mail with your shipping address. I'll reply back with a payment request.
I'll proceed with packaging and mailing as soon as the transaction is confirmed.

(*) I also accept lightning transactions, just ask for it.
(**) I take the most care to ship the items but there's always a small chance the package could be damaged or lost. I DO NOT RESHIP, if you're not willing to take the risk, please consider building one yourself.

8 comments:

  1. Just got my CHM and played the first CH with it, and that was awesome! Without need of checking the beat changes and even without need to stroke you can just sit, relax and watch the video, nothing distracts you and its so damn good)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sir! I'm very glad you're satisfied, thank you for taking the time to write this review!

      Delete
  2. I would like one but the email link is not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested, but wish there was a payment option other than bitcoin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Of course! Please contact me via Email. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. pls offer paypal

    ReplyDelete